What will the procedure be for marriages of foreign nationals in 2015?

For EEA nationals, it will remain the same procedure as it is now. For all non-EEA nationals, a Superintendent Registrar?s Certificate will be required, not a Common Licence. This change is likely to come into force around Easter 2015 but guidelines will be issued at the appropriate time. Consult your Diocesan Registrar for specific enquiries relating to non-EEA nationals.