Where can I find out about changes to weddings for European (EEA) nationals?

If either the bride or groom is from the European Economic Area (EEA) and doesn't hold European Union Settled Status they will need to undertake civil, rather than church, preliminaries. Find out more from yourchurchwedding.org here. There are further details on the Faculty Office website here